DURATION OF STAY
Registration at the residence is normally for the entire school year (September through April). Please contact us to check for vacancies for shorter terms of stay (one semester or summer).
We are currently accepting applications.
1. Complete Valrideau’s application form. CLICK HERE to download the pdf.
2. Prepare the following required supplementary documents:
- a copy of your most recent school transcript
- proof of registration as full time student or acceptance offer
- two (2) letters of recommendation
- one (1) passport sized photo
3. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail your completed application form and supplementary documents to:
Valrideau University Residence
453 Daly Avenue
K1N 6H6 CANADA
4. Acceptance at Valrideau is determined through a combination of one’s school record and personal qualifications. For this purpose a personal interview is required.
Valrideau Residence rates vary based on the size of the room. We offer single rooms of different sizes. Rent includes all of the following:
- Fully furnished room (bed, desk, dresser, closet, bookshelf, with bathroom sink and vanity)
- 3 home-cooked meals and snacks 7 days a week (packed meals available upon request)
- Weekly personal laundry and ironing services
- Supply of fresh linen and towels, laundered weekly
- Cleaning service 3 times a week (bedrooms and all general facilities)
- Cable internet in the computer lab
- Use of public computers and laser printer
- Access to common facilities for you and your friends (e.g. group study rooms)
- All utilities included (electricity, water, gas, heating, and shared phone line)
- Building security system
Rates start at $1000 per month.